Terms of Sale
- All lots have been expertly described and are guaranteed genuine.
- Any lot which is found to be incorrectly described may be returned, provided such return is made within five days of receipt.
- Lots containing ten or more stamps are not returnable for any reason.
- Illustrated lots may not be returned on account of centering, margins, cancellation or other factors apparent in the photo.
- Lots are cataloged by the latest edition of Yvert & Tellier, CERES in Euros (ff = French Francs), Michel and Stanley-Gibbons.
- Lots shall be sold to the highest bidder, at one increment over the second highest bid plus 3%. THERE IS NO BUYER’S PREMIUM.
- Bids below the minimum price will not be accepted.
- In case of similar (“tie”) bids, those received first shall take precedence.
- In case of unique bid, the lot is sold at the minimum price.
- Unsold lots may be available after the sale at the minimum price.
- Successful purchases will be dispatched by registered mail and insured. The buyer shall assume all risks and expenses.
- Purchases are payable within one week of receipt of invoice.
- Lots shall remain property of F.C.N.P. until fully paid for.
- Upon request, we can provide certificates of authenticity for stamps valued over €150.00. Other expenses shall be borne by the buyer.
- Minimum shipping and insurance fee is €8.00 to France and €12.00 to foreign countries, then according to weight.
- In case of a dispute, only the jurisdiction of the Paris courts shall be recognized.
- Payments must be in Euros, in cash or in drafts payable on French banks.
- We accept Visa and Mastercard.
- Checks drawn on foreign banks must include an additional €20 for clearing fees directly to our account. We also accept International money orders.
- If you have any questions or problems, please give us a call, we will be happy to help you (in English or French).
SARL F.C.N.P. M.F. FELDMAN
BNP PARIBAS - PARIS LOUVRE (00806)
RIB: 30004 00822 00010211344 66
IBAN: FR76 3000 4008 2200 0102 1134 466
Ways to Bid
- The easiest way to bid is through this website (see below).
- Bids may be faxed from the United States to 011-33-1 48 01 03 45 or from the rest of the world to 00-33-1-4801 0345.
- Bids may be emailed to email@example.com.
- Bids may be phoned in from the United States to 011-33-1 45 23 10 22.
- Bids may be mailed to Francois Feldman, 10 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, France (please do not mail if less than two weeks until close of auction).
- First, create a free account on this website by clicking the Your Account icon at the top-right of your screen.
- If you already have an account, click the same icon to login.
- Browse our current auction to find lots you want to bid on, enter your bid amount, and click the “place bid” button next to the lot.
- Confirm your bid using the pop-up.
- Click the View Bids menu item to view your bids at any time.
L — Cover
TTB — Extremely fine
D — Piece
TB — Very fine
(*) — Unused
B — Fine
** — Mint never hinged
Cl — Lightly hinged
* — Mint hinged
ND — Imperforated
gno — Regummed
Pel — Small thin
BdF — Sheet margin
Pd — Small defect
CdF — Corner margin
PC — Petit Chiffre
CD — Corner date
T.E. — Mixed quality
o — Used
S.G. — Stanley Gibbons
PH — Photo