(See below for Auction Abbreviations)
Return To Our Current
- Lots shall be sold to the highest bidder, at one increment over the second highest bid plus 3%. THERE IS NO BUYER'S PREMIUM.
- Bids below the minimum price will not be accepted. - All lots have been expertly described and are guaranteed genuine.
- Any lot which is found to be incorrectly described may be returned provided such return is made within five days of receipt.
- Lots containing ten or more stamps are not returnable for any reason.
- Illustrated lots may not be returned on account of centering, margins, cancellation or other factors apparent in the photo.
- In case of similar ("tie") bids, those received first shall take precedence.
- In case of unique bid, the lot is sold at the minimum price.
- UNSOLD LOTS may be available after the sale at the minimum price.
- Successful purchases will be dispatched by registered mail. The buyer shall assume all risks and expenses.
- Purchases are payable within one week of receipt of invoice.
- Lots shall remain property of F.C.N.P. until fully paid for.
- Upon request, we can provide certificates of authenticity for stamps valued over 150 Euros ; other expenses shall be borne by the buyer.
- Shipping and Insurance : Minimum charge 9 Euros.
- Lots in this sale have catalogued by the latest editions of Yvert & Tellier, CERES in Euros (ff = French Francs), Michel, Stanley-Gibbons...
- In case of a dispute, only the jurisdiction of the Paris courts shall be recognized.
- Foreign customers :
- Payments must be in Euro in cash or in drafts payable on French Banks.
- We accept Visa & Mastercard
- Checks drawn on foreign banks must incluse additional 20 for clearing fees directly to our account. - We accept International money order.
- For current US Dollar to Euro exchange rates, please click here.
- If you have any questions or problems, please give us a call, we will be happy to help you (in English)
RELEVE D’IDENTITE BANCAIRE
Titulaire du compte
SARL F.C.N.P. M.F. FELDMAN
BNP PARIBAS - PARIS LOUVRE (00806)
Code banque Code guichet N° de Compte Clé RIB
30004 00822 00010211344 66
IBAN FR76 3000 4008 2200 0102 1134 466
BIC : BNPAFRPPPOP Télex : BAPCO 280 150 F
How To Bid:
- The easiest way to bid is with our automated web system (see below for detailed instructions)
- Bids may be faxed from the United States to 011-33-1 48 01 03 45 or from rest of the world to 00-33-1-4801 0345
- Bids may be e-mailed to email@example.com
- Bids may be phoned in from the United States to 011 33 1 45 23 10 22
- Bids may be mailed in to Francois Feldman, 10 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, France (please do not mail if less than two weeks until close of auction)
Online Bidding Instructions:
Error processing SSI file
- Simply find a lot you want to bid on, enter your bid amount, and click the "place bid" button next to the lot
- Your bids will be entered into an online bidsheet which you can view by clicking the "view bidsheet" button
- On the bidsheet page, you will have the opportunity to view your bids, or delete any bids if you change your mind
- Before your bids will be entered into the auction, you must finalize your bids by clicking the "finalize bids" button
- The first time you finalize bids you will need to create a new account (just follow the instructions on your screen)
- Whenever you come back to place bids again, you will only need to enter your last name and a password
|**||Mint never hinged||Cl||Lightly hinged|
|BdF||Sheet margin||Pd||Small defect|
|CdF||Corner margin||PC||Petit Chiffre|
|CD||Corner date||T.E.||Mixed quality|