(See below for Auction Abbreviations)
Return To Our Current
shall be sold to the highest bidder, at one increment over the
second highest bid plus 3%. THERE IS NO BUYER'S PREMIUM.
below the minimum price will not be accepted. - All lots have
been expertly described and are guaranteed genuine.
lot which is found to be incorrectly described may be returned
provided such return is made within five days of receipt.
containing ten or more stamps are not returnable for any
lots may not be returned on account of centering, margins,
cancellation or other factors apparent in the photo.
case of similar ("tie") bids, those received first
shall take precedence.
case of unique bid, the lot is sold at the minimum price.
LOTS may be available after the sale at the minimum price.
purchases will be dispatched by registered mail. The buyer
shall assume all risks and expenses.
are payable within one week of receipt of invoice.
shall remain property of F.C.N.P. until fully paid for.
request, we can provide certificates of authenticity for
stamps valued over 150 Euros ; other expenses shall be borne
by the buyer.
and Insurance : Minimum charge 8 Euros.
in this sale have catalogued by the latest editions of Yvert
& Tellier, CERES in Euros (ff = French Francs), Michel,
case of a dispute, only the jurisdiction of the Paris courts
shall be recognized.
must be in Euro in cash or in drafts payable on French Banks.
accept Visa & Mastercard
drawn on foreign banks must incluse additional 20 for clearing
fees directly to our account. - We accept International money
- For current US Dollar to Euro exchange rates, please
- If you have any questions or problems, please give us a
call, we will be happy to help you (in English)
SARL F.C.N.P. M.F.
BNP PARIBAS - PARIS LOUVRE (00806)
RIB : 30004 00822 00010211344 66
IBAN : FR76 3000 4008 2200 0102 1134 466
BIC : BNPAFRPPPOP
How To Bid:
- The easiest way to bid is with our automated web system (see
below for detailed instructions)
- Bids may be faxed from the United States to 011-33-1 48
01 03 45 or from rest of the world to 00-33-1-4801 0345
- Bids may be e-mailed to email@example.com
- Bids may be phoned in from the United States to 011 33 1 45 23 10 22
- Bids may be mailed in to Francois Feldman, 10 Rue Drouot,
75009 Paris, France (please do not mail if less than two weeks
until close of auction)
Online Bidding Instructions:
- Simply find a lot you want to bid on, enter your bid amount,
and click the "place bid" button next to the lot
- Your bids will be entered into an online bidsheet which you
can view by clicking the "view bidsheet" button
- On the bidsheet page, you will have the opportunity to view
your bids, or delete any bids if you change your mind
- Before your bids will be entered into the auction, you must
finalize your bids by clicking the "finalize bids"
- The first time you finalize bids you will need to create a
new account (just follow the instructions on your screen)
- Whenever you come back to place bids again, you will only
need to enter your last name and a password
||Mint never hinged